Pool & Spa Inspection Information
Pools and spas should be a source of comfort and enjoyment, so make sure you have Home Assured, Inspect it prior to buying or selling!
If the home you are buying or selling has one of these features, it is highly advised that your inspection include these elements as well. While most pool/spa companies only focus on the equipment, our detailed inspection will cover the following components:
- Interior finish materials
- Decks, steps and coping
- Pumps, motors, filter, drains, heaters, automatic safety controls, gauges, visible piping and valves
- Cleaning system
- Water supply system
- External bonding of the pump motors, blowers, heaters and other equipment
- Operation of underwater lighting, ground fault circuit interrupters, conduit, visible electrical components and timer assemblies
- Diving boards, slides, handrails and ladders
- The presence or absence of child safe barriers
Inspections Guaranteed in 24hrs after the inspection.
We understand a Home Buyer's reluctance to use a local home inspector referred to them by a local real estate agent, especially one with minimal experience and who may have no insurance. For this reason, and as our schedule permits, Home Assured Property Inspection Services will gladly travel outside of our normal service area, thus guaranteeing you an impartial and unbiased home inspection.
To avoid any perceived conflict of interest, Home Assured Property Inspection Services does not perform any corrective or repair work on the homes that we inspect, nor will we refer any repair work to others. Home Assured Property Inspection Services is not aligned or affiliated with any real estate companies or brokerage firms.
Home Assured Property Inspection Services serves the communities of but not limited to, Orlando, Tampa, Orange County, Hilsborough County, Seminole County, Lake County, Osceola County, Central Florida, Hernando County, St. Petersburg, Indian Shores, Belleair, Trinity, Palm Harbor homes and surrounding counties, and Alachua County.